THE FIRST WEEKLY VLOG! & TWIP #5 • LIFESTYLE

Leave a Comment

Wow it's been a busy and productive week for me, which means I haven't taken as many pictures as I would have liked to, however I am pleased with all the jobs I've managed to tackle as my focus for this week has been organising. As it's a new month I've wanted to make sure it's got off to a good start, I've done a lot of cooking of new things this week, trying to keep up with my new years resolution. Tip: when making plain rice noodles a good quick and easy sauce is a dash of worcester sauce and dark soy sauce with some fresh black pepper makes and excellent tangy flavour.

Here's The Week In Pictures #5 ...
Really into sandwiches at the moment, especially substitute salmon and cream cheese • A quick vegan dinner of 'sausages' and veg • Doing some work in Sketch London, with The Midnight Beasts as my view • Really into food this week, thinking of making more pasta...
I hope you've enjoyed watching the week's first vlog, I'm going to be trying to keep up with this every week from now on as I love flogging and filming for you lovely lot. I will also be posting a tip each week that I have discovered somehow or other, so make sure you keep reading each week! But for now I am off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday with Connor, so I will speak to you again tomorrow at the usual upload time of 6am!
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig