Travelling Is The Addiction of Choice • TRAVEL

Leave a Comment
Travel
If there's one thing I never regret it's travel. For me the best moments of my life have always happened on some form of foreign land. I have seen, laughed, cried and speculated at some amazing things, some which have of course profoundly changed me and made me the person I am today. But there are so many places I still wish to explore, with the world feeling so connected and small thanks to social media and technology, the travel of information and news happening to instantaneously it's easy to forget how much is out there and how much I have yet to explore.


I don't do drugs, I don't smoke or drink alcohol, there's not a lot I'm addicted to really. I can pass sugar, most carbohydrates if necessary, carbonated drinks, whatever it is. I don't gamble or do anything obscene, however I do have an addiction to jet-setting, getting in cars, going on trains, coaches anywhere that will take me somewhere new.

I'm constantly exploring, London has still so much to offer me and that's only one city. How about the rest of this magnificent world? I want to feel I have left no stone unturned or a part of the globe untouched. I want to eat, sleep and breathe new travelling adventures. And that is why I am writing this post. Every Saturday at the usual upload time of 6am, I will be delving into my travel diaries and looking back on my favourite moments and experiences, talking about the best places to eat in which city, where you must go if you're in this country and my personal thoughts on the world around me. I want my life to be an adventure, and I hope that you will enjoy reading about my adventures here on The Life of Rosie.

I will also be sharing tips and tricks for your travels wherever they may be, holidays here in the UK, my favourite festival memories, hotels and packing guides all to help those travellers looking for new inspiration or help along their own journey's. 
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig