Indulging In Life, One Week At A Time • LIFESTYLE

Leave a Comment
TWIP
I spend most of my time taking photos on my phone. Like most smart phone users, one of my most used apps on my phone is the camera. So I thought it would be nice to look back on my week in pictures, document my thoughts and feelings on the images and what's going on in my life, recording my weekly progress and see the good in the smallest things in life.

I think one of my biggest downfalls is not appreciating small progressions I make, so this weekly update is a way for me to encourage myself to be a happier person. I guess in a way, it's my weekly photo album.

I will be posting my week in pictures (TWIP) every Sunday at the usual time of 6am and once I'm all settled and back to a normal routine, I will also be posting weekly vlogs alongside my photos in these posts. Bare with me though, I'm still settling into my new home and everything's a bit up in the air right now!
SHARE: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr Pin This
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig